Strirling Endurance Arabians facilities
At Stirling Endurance Arabians we understand there are many elements to breeding exceptional horses.
In addition to
To this end, we pride ourselves in breeding agile and strong horses that not only excel in the diverse terrain of the Imbil State Forest that borders our property, but that revere loyalty, are willing, are affectionate and thrive on a true sense of adventure.
For us, animal welfare and the safety of our horses are paramount and our stud is designed with their comfort in mind. Facilities include:
- Well maintained paddocks including all-weather shelters, high quality, safe fencing and self-watering supply connected to each individual paddock;
- Larger than normal stable boxes giving our horses plenty of room to move while also providing ample space to be used as foaling stables during the breeding season if required;
- A significant wash bay complete with constant high-pressure water from the local Yabba Creek irrigation supply;
- A separate tack room as well as feed rooms attached to our stable complex to ensure that the day-to-day running of the property and training schedule are as efficient as possible.
- Custom designed and installed holding yards complete with vet crush and foal handling yards;
- A circular driveway to accommodate the largest of horse transport vehicles, floats and goosenecks.
- Hundreds of kilometres of prime endurance tracks through the surrounding state forest;
- A complex designed with the input of our team of experienced veterinarians, trainers and farriers to ensure we meet the highest possible standards;